Anime Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Online

Anime

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

London 1344

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Haru
Admin
Haru

London 1344 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:33 pm

Haruhi nodded and looked down a path as another group of travelers, hikers this time, made their way up the path. She nodded to him, walking towards the trees and took on her wolf form again. Her black fur causing her to vanish in the dark abis of the trees. She headed back to the burrow. She tucked her four pups back inside, pulling a bush in front of it, to hide the hole. She lay down, her body curled around the pups. The burrow was hidden.
Back to top Go down
http://allanimeonline.vampire-legend.com
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:38 pm

"Damn...I need blood..curse this foul addiction...no..need..." Hiro watched the sun set, it was almost time to feed. under the shroud of night, it was easier to feed, security was looser, people were disoriented from the work day, he looked back at the direction of the burrow

"Maybe...Maybe I should stick around...at least until the pups have grown enough to defend them..gah what am I talking about...Think Hiro..the last time you got involved with another person..no matter what the relationship..it always ended up in trouble..I couldn't do that to Haruhi..I barely know her.."

With that the Vampire jumped off the cliff and flew down to the town's church bell tower, to wait for the feast.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:43 pm

A couple days passed and Haruhi's pups could walk, run and play now that their eyes were open. Their forms would come much later, but she enjoyed her wolf form and watching them play. The white female seemed much out of place compared to the others, but she seemed not to notice. Laying in front of the burrow, Haruhi watched her pups with a protective eye. Every slight movement perked her ears. The four pups played and rolled around in the dirt before running to her yipping at once. They were hungry. She nudged them back into the den, pulling the bush before it and ran off to go hunt.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:49 pm

Hiro had surprisingly stayed in the general area longer then he would have done normally, he didn't want to admit it, but he felt slightly at home in these woods and part of him didn't want to leave. On occasion he would spy on Haruhi, he knew that she was aware of his presence, the smell of blood lied heavily on him, this time he simply sat on a tree branch, watching over the pups.

'Hiro your gettin soft...Babysittin while mommy's away..but still...'
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Haruhi returned with a large badger carcass hanging from her jaws. She dropped it before the burrow and pulled the bush away as her pups began to devour the carcass. She lay in front of the burrow and looked up in the trees where she sensed Hiro, her blue eyes piercing the darkness. She stared for a moment before looking back at the pups.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Hiro smirked, then jumped down, landing softly

"Found me out eh' Haruhi?" The vampire laughed, his amber eyes locking with the wolfs saphire eyes

"I wonder..how you'll react when you figure out what day it is.." he said sitting down on his usual tree whenever he came by to visit
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Haruhi looked at him and shook her head. She opened her mouth playfully pretending to naw at one of the black pups as it growled and bit at her playfully. She grabbed him with her front paws, playfully pinning him on the ground. He squirmed and she was suddenly pushed over by the other three.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:25 pm

Hiro laughed as the small family played, he sort of felt like an uncle. always being there to watch them if she was away too long.

'she might just be playing with me...she has to know its the full moon tonight..I honestly dont wanna be around..but Im alittle worried about the Pups..ah there you go again Hiro..
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Haruhi chuckled, but no sound really emerged. She looked at the sky as the sun was setting. She stretched yawning as her pups did the same. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Hiro was still there. She nudged the pups back into the burrow and watched as they piled on top of each other falling asleep. Her tail swished back and forth as she looked into the orange sky.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:53 pm

"So..How have you been doing?" the vampire laughed, as if he didnt know. There were bags under his eyes, he obviously hadn't slept sense the two met.

"Say...could you tell me about their Father...Im just curious is all.." the Vampire looked into the sky, then back at the wolf
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Haruhi looked at him before changing back into her human form. She sighed, "You'll figure it out eventually," she said sitting beside the burrow. "I once lived in a town where we lycans live together. Our pack. Their father was the prince of the pack, I was just what they call a mutt. Both my parents died when I was young, thus I was named one. So when we learned I was going to have a liter, he had to leave me or they'd kill all of us." She looked in the burrow. "I later learned his father killed him anyway, however, for a while his mother led me to believe he left me for someone of a higher breed."
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:03 pm

"I see...Well..I hope they grow to be strong, like their mother." Hiro watched as the light around them dimmed

"Well.looks like the sun has set" Hiro got up, his stomach rumbling, and his blood thinning. "Damnit I need to go feed..I wish I could kick this stupid need.." Hiro clenched his fist, black blood slightly dripping from his hand
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Haruhi noticed as the full moon rose behind the setting sun and her eyes widen, her pupils dilated. She winced slightly as she felt the force of the change that came unwillingly. Her bones began to crack and take on a different form. She fell on all fours, looking at Hiro, her sappire eyes almost as if they were pleading for him to run. She gasped as her back arched and snapped. "Run!" She yelled. "I can't control myself in full moon! Run!" Her skin almost seemed to pull away as she took the form of a black wolf, only she was a bit larger and her eyes grew darker. As her face grew turning into a muzzle, her fangs appeared.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:16 pm

"I wouldn't worry about me..I've tussled with three Lycans on a full moon before...Im just worried about my meals..I cant exactly let you out of the forest like this..you may injure my food.." Hiro jumped up into a tree top, hidden in the shadows and the canopy of the trees

'but..more importantly...I'm worried about her..and the safety of the pups...'
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:22 pm

When the change had finished, she shook her head roughly and looked at the burrow. Even in this state, she would never harm her pups. She turned into the forest, her body weaving in between trees and her massive paws leaving deep impressions in the dirt. She skidded to a halt, hearing humans approaching. Late night walkers, her favorite toy in the full moon. She crouched low, jumping onto a rock well behind them. Her chest heaved slightly as she howled, enjoying the fearscent that came from them.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:27 pm

Hiro Fleeted towards the sound of the howl, he wouldn't allow a blood bag to die..altleast not tonight, he didnt know how much he could do now..probably just buy time till moon set.

"Damnit..I knew i should have slept yesterday...but then I never would have seen the pups up close..hehe"

Before Anything else could happen, the silver haired boy stood between the humans and Haruhi

"Haru! Don't do this!" He held his arms out, creating a barrier between her and the humans
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:30 pm

Haruhi growled, jumping down as the humans screamed and ran from the pair. She bared her fangs, snarling at him. This time there was no star on her forehead. She took a offensive stance in front of him, her muzzle curled as she growled and her ears pulled back. Her eyes were almost black and the full moon casted her shadow upon the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:34 pm

Hiro flicked his wrist, his blade of sliver sliding out. he knew he wouldent last long against her. he was weakened.

"Damnit..I really shouldn't have skipped last nights meal..."
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:17 am

Haruhi growled as she crept forward, her eyes not set on the blade. Her claws were unsheathed and dug into the dirt as she walked. Fangs bared and began to run at him.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:54 am

"Ah shit.." Hiro stood his ground until the last possible second, then he thrust the blade at Haru, not aiming for any lethal areas, just ones that would hopefully make her pass out.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:58 am

Haruhi winced as the blade came in contact with her skin, and little blood was drawn. Almost as if fire burned in her eyes, her jaws clamped down on his arm that held the blade.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:03 am

"Gah! Sonovabitch! Haruhi Stop it!" Hiro Punched at Haruhi's snout, trying anything to get her off without killing her.

"Damnit I really shouldent have skipped all those meals"
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:12 am

Yelping, Haruhi let go and place one of her paws over her snout as blood dripped from her nose. Glaring at him, she crept forward again with her fangs bared till another movement caused her to turn her head. One of the pups had gotten out of the burrow, following her mother's scent. Even in her state, Haruhi recognized the pup and started moving towards it.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:15 am

"Oh no.." Hiro spyed the pup, fearing for its safety, he ran for it at full speed, scooping the black pup back up into his arms and headed for the burrow.

"I'll be damned if I let her hurt anybody but me.."
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:18 am

Since he was weakened, Haruhi moved faster and swifter than he did. Jumping out before him from the trees, she growled angrily tapping the ground, for him to put the pup down. The pup squealed pushing at him, half way falling out of his arms. She barked harshily and continued to tap the ground almost signaling "Put the pup down or I'll rip your arms off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

London 1344
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Online :: Roleplay World :: Fantasy-
Jump to: