Anime Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Online

Anime

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

London 1344

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Haru
Admin
Haru

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: London 1344   London 1344 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:41 pm

The air was cold and quiet as she sat on the roof of a tall building. Her black hair hung over her pale eyes as she watched the late night walkers below. Maybe leaving work, others from the tavern and others just loners. She crouched back as a few looked up, the moon casting down her shadow.
Back to top Go down
http://allanimeonline.vampire-legend.com
Rai

Rai

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:47 pm

the sound of the tavern was loud from across the street, the sounds of drunken men were annoying..however..the women..were music to his ears. the man looked around, hoping nobody would notice him stalking. Drunk women were the easiest to drain, they would literaly melt in your hands, showing their clean and soft neck tissue. and in the morning, the constibles would blame it on serial killers, not him.

"oh..Looks like someone's leaving...anndd...there we go..a slight stumble..looks like your my first meal of the night.." the silver haired boy said to himself, flipping up the collar on his overcoat, the air was cold so no one would think it strange.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:58 pm

As the wind grew stronger, she waited till there was a good gap between the humans, before jumping down and landing on her hunches on the sidewalk. Her long coat hugged her as she stood and her bangs hung over her eys as she walked down the sidewalk, somewhat blending in despirt the trench couat and boots. Her shoulder length black hair bounced on her shoulders. She stopped when someone grabbed her shoulder, and all she heard was drunken mumbles. Her warning shrug seemed not to wade off the creeping hand on her side. Growling under her breath, she grabbed his arm, twisting it sideways as she threw him over her and onto the concrete. She pressed her boot on his chest as he slowly lost conciousness. Grunting, she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:08 pm

The man had waited till there were no witnesses, fortunately for him he didnt have to wait long, The woman drunkenly stumbled into an ally, this was his chance. the silver haired man ducked into the ally way and Pinned the woman against the wall, she begged for her life. he found that funny, he calmly breathed on her neck

"Relax...I am not here to kill you my dear, nor rob you, Just relax madam" The Silver haired man held her in his arms, she had already started to relax and fall victim to his spell, it was almost time to feed.

"All will be fine..just relax..and enjoy my sweet" her body was now just relaxed flesh, she was ready
The man Lightly bit into her neck, his fangs breaking the skin and her blood being slowly drained at an almost erotic pace for the woman
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:17 pm

She stood at the gate entrance to the town and leaned on the fence post. She looked longingly at the forest that lined the path leading towards the next nearest town. She looked around her before darting into the trees, a wolven shape consuming her as the darkness struck her. She shook her black fur as she stood within the bushes. A golden star on her forehead as she sniffed the ground, eyeing a squirrel that scurried up into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:27 pm

The Vampire stopped just before she was at the leathal ammount of bloodloss, he loved to keep his meals alive, so he could refind them easily and not have to hunt for a new meal every night. he left her in the ally, a blanket over her to keep her warm until the athorities found her.

"Goodnight my sweet, I look forward to seeing you again, Aduei madam" the vampire lightly kissed the shivering human on the forehead

The vampire casualy strolled out of the allyway, trying to get his way out of the town before anyone became suspicious
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:35 pm

She crouched on her hunches as she watched a rabbit nibble on the leaves of a nearby bush. She narrowed her eyes before clamping her jaws around its neck before it even realize what was happening. She laid her paws over it as she laid down in the grass, enjoying her meal as she listened to the sounds of passing strangers.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:41 pm

The vampire laughed to himself, it was a good night to feast. he wandered out of the village and into a forest path, where he took out a blood red hankerchif and wiped his lips

"That was an exceptionaly fine meal..AB Blood type, a true delicacy..It isnt too often that A vampire comes across such a rare blood..It was so excuisit, the flow rate was exceptional, and the protien content was incredibly high..alittle sweet from the wine, but nothing is perfect.."

The Creature of the night talked as if it was a fine wine, so much so he didnt notice the black wolf feasting on a Rabbit in the brush, only a few meters away
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:55 pm

Her ears twitched sensing movement as she dug a hole and slowly pushed the remains of the rabbit in and buried them. She shook dirt off her fur and licked one of her paws as she sat back watching travelers, none of them noticing her as her black fur blended in with the darkness. Her ears twitched again as one looked at her. She steped forward almost like a warning step and watched them walk away.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:00 pm

"Oh...my my, what do we have here? It seems to be a wolf.." The vampire sneared, saying the words loudly, anyone else around being scared off by the meer mention of a wolf at night.

The man knelt down, holding his hand out, palm facing the sky
"a rather unique one you are, Come here girl, dont worry..I wont bite.."
'...hard...'
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:01 pm

She narrowed her eyes, snapping her jaws and took on a defensive stance. The stranger reeked of blood, as she watched him talk she had seen his fangs. Her tail flicked warningly and she held her head low.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:04 pm

"So..you've found me out..Eh, Lycan?..no natural wolf would have a star..I guess we're on equal terms then.." The vampire stood up and jumped back, flicking his wrist, causing a small conceiled blade, made entirely out of Silver, to slide out from a holster on his wrist.

"Attack me If you will now..I am Armed..and well aware of you're savage way of honor.."
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:06 pm

She rolled her eyes, turning her back to him. She never fought after eating, it slowed her down. She walked away, her fur making her slowly fade into the darkness as she slowly took on her human form; the black trench flowing behind her.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:11 pm

"Well..This is the first wolf I've come across who's a Coward!" The vampire was itching to see her human form, he knew his powers wouldent work against her, but still, he loved to see women, regardless their race

"Well, I guess I should just be going now then..There are so many more necks to feast from.." The vampire was trying to goad her out of the darkness, he was pulling out all the stops.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:02 am

She crouched on the ground and spun around back towards him, darting through the bushes. Her body swiftly changed as she pressed her large paws onto the middle of his back but jumped over him, landing on all fours; prepared for whatever he had. She growled, narrowing her eyes. Fire seemed to burn in her blue eyes and at this point, she didn't care about the approaching travelers on the path.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:16 am

The vampire slid the blade out once again, taking a stance relitivly unknown in this country

"I wouldent be much of a gentelmen if I didnt allow a lady to go first, now would I?"
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:30 am

She bared her fangs taking a slight step forward. Her fur bristled as she took her stance, occassionally looking at the blade her held. She wasn't stupid enough to attack first, lady or not. She stood her ground waiting for him to move, her muzzle scrunched as she growled. Her ears twitched a voices approached and yet she did not move. Her claws dug into the earth beneath her and even as her fur was bristled, she felt the wind blowing harder.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:51 am

"You reject my offer? well then..its not my style..but sense you insist.." The vampire dashed forward, rapidly thrusting the blade at the wolf.

'I really dont like fighting a lady..even if she is a lycan...and...theres something about her eyes...I cant explain it but...'
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:14 am

She kept her eyes on the blade as she swiftly moved and smacked his wrist hard with her paw. She darted to a different side, expecting him to follow her. She stood facing him again only this time her back was to travelers who were slowly coming into the clear. She fixed her eyes on the blade again taking a low stance.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:38 am

The Vampire let his eyes stray to the Travelers, his amber eyes locked onto the two men in brown cloaks, his face showed a slight expression of fear. Monster hunters, the vampire looked at the wolf infront of him, withdrew the blade and tackled her into the brush, the Exertminators heard the sound, but as they had not seen the two creatures of darkness fighting, dismissed it as a squirrle

"Keep quiet! unless you want a siver steak through your heart..and Im not talking about mine.."
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:16 am

She snapped her jaws at him, but kept her growls quiet as she watched the two men stop before the brush. As one looked in their general direction, her ears flattened and she kept glancing behind her towards a little burrow beneath other bushes. To her his gaze seemed to facing that way and she slowly crept backwards, but froze as her back paw broke a branch and both became alert. Her ears perked and she suddenly bolted towards the den.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:07 am

The vampire cursed under his breath, flicked his blade and thrust it into the stomach of the hunter on the left, only to have a ley of Garlic thrown arround his neck, he fell to the ground, playing along with what they thought would work, the Garlic of course had no true effect on him, he was born of noble birth, and thus unaffected by such easily constructed and simple means. even a wooden stake through the heart wouldent stop him, unless it was chinese mohogony. but the chances of that were slim, due to the vast ammount of literature written and lumber used in that faw away land, they had made that particular breed of tree almost extinct. the blood drinker laughed as he stood up and threw the garlic to the ground, only noticing the one he had injured

"Damn!..the other one must be a wolf hunter.." The Vampire easily crushed the human's neck, his trinkets, save his cross, were all useless against him. on the man's hand was a burn in the shape of a cross.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:15 pm

She heard the bounding footsteps of the hunter behind her, they weren't close, however they weren't far away either. She stopped shaking her head, she couldn't lead him to her burrow. She looked back as he pulled a gun from his waist and began to shoot at her. One knicked her rear left leg and burned; silver bullets. Forcing herself to run, she ran in a different direction. Due to her injury she couldn't change back in mid air like she had done before. The brush became thicker and thicker as she moved further east, bullets flying passed her. Eventually she was cornred by a thick mass of trees that she couldn't squeeze pass. She squeezed her eyes shut and turned to face the hunter, staring down the barrel of a gun. She bared her fangs as he drew closer and took a step forward. As if in slow motion, he pulled back the hammer of the gun and he took aim. Before he fired, she lunged at him and sunk her massive jaws into his throat. As her vision went black, all she heard was a gun shot and then nothing, but faint whimpers coming from the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:22 pm

~ afew hours later~

The vampire had apparently picked up the wolf and taken her away, rather then let the Hunters kill her, they were no longer in the woods, insted the two were in a cave. a single campfire roared between them to keep the lycan warm, there were bandages with salve applied to her gunshot wounds, and the silver removed

The vampire slept on the wall of the cave, sunlight peaking through, but not exactly reaching the two yet
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:35 pm

The lycan stirred in her sleep before sitting up. She sniffed the bandage on her leg and pushed herself to stand up. She looked around the cave, almost for a moment thinking she was dead till she noticed the vampire sitting on the otherside asleep against the wall. She sat down and titled her head watching him and her ears twitched curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

London 1344 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London 1344   London 1344 Empty

Back to top Go down

London 1344
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Online :: Roleplay World :: Fantasy-
Jump to: