Anime Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Online

Anime

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hopeless Bounty

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Haru
Admin
Haru

Hopeless Bounty - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm

Kimiru stopped before a clearing and walked across, heading down the path towards her home. She heard russling beside her and sighed. "Keiize, you're not sneaky," she said.

Her older brother emerged from the bushes, his shaggy black hair hanging over his pale blue eyes. "Aww darn.. Well at least you're all right," he laughed.

"Where's sister?" Kimi asked, a look of concern on her face.

"She's inside, cleaning as usual. She went inside once she knew the humans were gone." He stood beside her and looked at Rai who approached with a stranger on his shoulder. "Who are they?" he growled.

"Kaern and Rai, I'll explain after we get Kaern inside." Kimi said.
Back to top Go down
http://allanimeonline.vampire-legend.com
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:49 pm

"Well comeon Kaern..not that you can hear me that is.." Rai picked up the pace alittle bit, nodding a polite hello to her brother as he came closer.

"Well..the local lords wont be happy about this..half of that village was killed thanks to this guy..the stench of rotting corpses is in the air.." Rai looked around, the smells seemed to come from every direction
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:45 pm

"Yes," Kimiru agreed and then watched as her sister came out with a cloth. "We can't stay here too much longer." She placed the cloth in water and a special herbal mixture and gently dabbed it on Kaern's hands.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:58 pm

"So..where exactly will you guys go?" Rai sat down, hopeing it was ok

"Rai! Man Have I been lookin for you!"
"Chipper..you say that every time..Jeeze..You run away more then a chicken.."
Back to top Go down
Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:24 am

Coming to slowly, he keeps his eyes closed, listening to the voices. The feeling of something wet on his hands makes them twitch slightly. Feeling teh auras of 2 other people besides the ones he met earlier, he pauses, then opens his eyes carefully. Looking around at teh 4 people around him his expression becomes guarded, his eyes taking am inky blackness as teh staff suddenly appears in the hand not being treated.

"These burns are old, and cant be treated by normal means. I am fine, I just have to recover the Power i used earlier. I can't do something like that often for it consumes too much. If you will tell me how i got here, and why my sides are aching, i would be much obliged."
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:30 am

"Rai carried you here," Kimiru said sitting back, the cloth sitting on her lap. "Your sides probably hurt from using that much energy."
Back to top Go down
Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:33 am

"Normally i dont hurt after something like that. Just tired. Can you tell me where i am at right now?"

Looking at the other two, he feels the same auric code as the girl. Looking at the younger girl, he pauses briefly, then looks back at Rai

"Or could this be your home, and your family you were so worried about"
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:33 am

"Yes," Kimiru said as her brother and sister stood beside her. The resembelence was uncanny between the three and the only difference was their eyes. Kimiru had a glimming red, her brother had sapphire pale blue and their older sister had beautiful violet.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:30 am

'Its kinda creepy as to how similer they are..dispite their age..but still..' Rai sat there, the albino squirrle on his sholder, he had been quiet for a while.. then spoke

"What were you doing in that cave...you sure look human enough...though your scent isnt right somehow...what exactly are you?" the wolf crossed his arms, he wasnt expecting all of this today, a rescue, an interrigation, who knew what was next.

'..well..so far just a typical day for me...damn..and I was hoping it would be boring...'
Back to top Go down
Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:33 am

Sighing and sitting up, he glances around, narrowing his eyes.

"What exactly is a family of vampires doing this close to Steward land anyways?"

Looking at the Lycan he smirks slightly.

"I am nothing you have seen before. Of that you can be certain. I am Gods Cursed, or Blessed some would say. I have been alive for far longer then you would expect. The Monastery I was raised in was destroyed 700 years ago. I was once human...but now not even I, nor I expect, the Gods, know what I am anymore."

Looking back at the Staff in his hands, a brief look of pain and sorrow flitters across his features before once more becoming a sardonic mask.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:56 pm

"So..your immortal basically.." Rai looked at the being, he knew there was a musky scent about him, it must have been his age that threw off the human like smell.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:01 am

Kimiru watched curiously and her pointed ears twitched as her sister spoke.

"We're not fully vampires," Krystal said. "We were casted out from the vampire lands because our mother was elven, and the elves want nothing to do with us either. So we live here and occassionally get bothered by humans, but here its peaceful."

Keize nodded in agreement his arms crossed, but his blue eyes were distant.
Back to top Go down
Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:57 am

Looking at teh woman that spoke, he notices finer details then what he first thought. There was more of an elven cast, instead of teh undead.

"So basically, being on Steward lands wasnt your first choice, just teh best choice of the moment? Well the Stewards wont let you stay here, not from what has happened. And before people realize it was a DEAMON, that destroyed the lands, not you, they will hunt you."

Once more able to stand on his own, he does so, looking at the 4 others in the room.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:54 pm

"Where else can we go?" Krystal asked. "We are banned from everywhere else."

Kimiru looked at her sister and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:08 am

"Well...I have a sugestion...You could travel with me. I've seen much stranger creatures then a simple hybrid in the places I've been.." Raito Looked at the 3 halflings, they were young, strong, and best of all, Fast.

"Its just a sugestion..I'll let you think it over...I've got some thinking to do myself..so if you'll excuse me.." The wolf got up and let himself out. walking a few feet away from the cabin before looking up at the sun

"looks like I've missed another full moon..good.."
Back to top Go down
Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:26 am

Watching the wolfling walk out, Kaern grins a little under his cowl.

Turning to the older sister, Krystal, he lightly traces the runes on his staff, absently.

"Well that was a fine offer, though he hasn't the slightest idea what all it might entail. If it is night travel, then all well and good, but you will need to be seen during the days on some days, especially crossing Steward Hill. It is the last town till you reach the end of Steward lands, and one that is only accessible during the day light hours. Being half breeds, you should be able to tolerate sunlight, but if not...i might have a way that you can travel unharmed by the sun..."

Gazing at the 3 with his intensely green eyes, he waits for them to think it over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hopeless Bounty
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Online :: Roleplay World :: Fantasy-
Jump to: