Anime Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Online

Anime

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hopeless Bounty

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rai

Rai

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:10 am

Rai walked along an abandoned forrest path, looking around for any signs of life

"Damn...doesnt look like anything is here...and that means no bounty...wait a second.."
His ears turned back hearing a faint sound
"What is tha.."
"Shut your Yap chipper!"

Rai quickly jumped into some brush, completely conceiling himself from view
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:32 am

Kimiru looked around, for a moment hearing movement, as she was knelt by the river bank. A wikker basket hand-made sat next to her full of cloth that needed to be washed. She shrugged off the sounds as that being of a squirrel and soaked the last of the clothing. Her black hair was swung over one shoulder as she stood up, picking up the basket. She looked towards the bushes curiously as she walked down the dirt path. A long dagger in plain sight on her hip as she walked.
Back to top Go down
http://allanimeonline.vampire-legend.com
Rai

Rai

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:42 am

"phew...its just a girl...and by the looks of it, she isnt well equipped.." Rai stood up, he was still a good 20 feet infront of Kimiru.

"remember chipper, no talking, your just a regular animal"
"Right right I know.."

Raito stepped out of the brush, looking around as if he was lost, seeing Kimiru, she was actualy alittel beautiful now that he had a clear look at her face

"excuse me, Miss! I seem to be alittle lost..could you point me in the direction of the nearest town?"
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:47 am

Kimiru jumped slightly, not used to seeing other people other than her brother and sister. She was quiet at first, not sure really to speak or not. Her face turned a bit pink as she held the basket to her and she pointed towards the path to her left. "The human village is that way..." She said quietly her voice barely there.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:54 am

"Oh! Im sorry, I didnt mean to startle you" Rai said with a nervous laugh, Chipper jumped off of his sholder and hopped over to her, sitting only afew feet from Kimiru
"H-hey! Chipper where you goin buddy?" Rai looked slightly confused, Chipper never moved from his sholder whenever there were other people around.

the Lycan took a step foreward, slightly analyzing the girl that stood before him, she was obviously of elvish descent, due to her pointed ears, however something about her made Raito alittle more interested, maybe it was her peircing red eyes. much like his, only softer, giving the girl a gentler feel about her.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:57 am

Kimiru looked at the squirrel and set the basket to the side. She crouched down and took a berry from the small pouch she carried, holding it out to him carefully. She smiled, accidentally baring her vampiric fangs and she hardly realized it.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:02 am

Chipper hopped closer, grabbing the berry and jumping up to her Sholder. the albino squirrle gnawed at the berry as he sat on the young halfbreed's sholder

"Wow...he's never sat on anyone's sholder before" Rai was now crouched down infront of Kimiru, a couple of feet from where chipper was. He looked at her face and noticed the fangs

'Holy crap!..she's a Vamp?! but..the ears!...and...i dont get it...'
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:20 am

[canter]Kimiru sctrached the squirrels head with her finger and then held her palm out for him to climb on. Her eye's slightly realizing that the boy was now in front of her and she jumped a little. She bit down on her lip accidentally piercing it with her fangs. Wincing, she sucked on her lower lip and hid her face behind her bangs, slightly embarrassed to how clumsy she was.[/center]
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:26 am

Rai could barely hold in the laughter, vamp or not she was incredibly cute, his face became a light shade of pink, looking at the halfbreed, Chipper jumping up on her head

"Ok chipper I think thats close enough" Rai finaly let out some of the laughs as he fell on his bottom. "I dont believe we've exchanged plesentries, Im Raito, friends call me Rai"
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:32 am

Kimiru took the squirrel from her head and set him on the ground. "My name is Kimiru," she said quietly, wiping the rest of the blood from her lip. She looked towards the path that led towards the human village and heard the sound of people approaching. She stood up quickly picking up her basket. "I'm sorry.. I have to go.." She said as she held the basket close and ran down a different path, almost hiding from others.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:37 am

the white squirrel jumped ontop of Rai's head "Now that was just alittle bonkers dont you think Rai?..eh' Rai! hello! Middle Earth to Rai!" Chipper looked down to see Rai's dazed expression "Hey comeon buddy snap out of it!" "huh wha? Oh chipper whats going on?" "Humans are comin, better stand up and act natural bud"

Rai got up, dusting himself off as the people came into sight. "wonder whats goin on.."
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:43 am

Kimiru returned home and set the basket beside the door as she looked down the path she came from. She had partially expected him to follow her. Her sister and brother looked at each other oddly as she just stood in front of the door.

A small group of human villagers, came further up the path and armed, but not very well. They were murmuring amongst themselves about half vampire beings being seen in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:46 am

"Um...Excuse me..but what exactly happened? I might beable to help, I'm a professional Bounty hunter" Rai said as the mob came in earshot of the lycan. Chipper moved to his sholder, occasionaly looking back at where Kimiru had vanished, but acting like a squirrel so he could fool the humans
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:51 am

The humans were slightly startled by him and the biggest one cleared his throat. "Some of our women have told us of half lings lurking in the forest, two females and a male," his voice boomed through the forest. "We have proof that the males been draining our cows of blood."

Kimiru's curiousity got the better of her and she started back from where she came; ignoring her sister's cries for her to come back.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:56 am

"Interesting..I'll take a look for you people" Rai shot Chipper a look, causing the squirrel to leap off of the lycan's sholder and into the forest.
'sounds like Kimiru..but...she didnt seem that bad, so I doubt it..'

"Let me see the animals, Hopefully I can get a scent on the one who fed on them..." Rai looked up at the big and burly human. eventhough he appeared stronger, Rai outclassed him 100 to 1, human strength was almost nothing compared to the sheer brute force of a full blood lycan.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:59 am

As Kimiru approached closer she came faced to face with the albino squirrel and she smiled slightly.

The humans nodded, parting as two in the back had fetched one of the corpses from the village. The animals neck and her punkcher marks on the back of its neck and its body did appear completely drained.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:08 am

"Kimi! boy am I glad to see you, look dont be shocked because Im talkin' and all, but Rai needs you to stay hidden, those villagers you ran from said a male halfling killed some cows or somthin." Chip Jumped up on her sholder "I'd stay put right here until Rai comes to get us...and I just freaked you out didnt I?"

Rai knelt down, placing his face over the animal's neck, his ears were completely perked up and his tail showed from under his coat. he took a few sniffs at the corpse then stood up again and coughed before saying anything.

"It was alittle tough to tell..but I managed to get the scent..your animals were attacked by Full blooded Vampires, Not half-breeds, My experiance has taught me that halfbreed vampires tend to stay hidden and dont require that much blood..maybe only the ammount a small animal has for an entire year..so that rules out your theory. I'll take care of your problem for you free of charge, do you know of any Vampire nests in the area?"
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:18 pm

"Impossible," the human said. "Full vampires have not been seen round here since the prince killed another vampire and his elven bride about 20 years ago." The men looked puzzled as they looked at the animal.

Kimiru sat in the grass between two large bushes to conceal herself. She glanced at a few of the trees and grinned as she jumped up grabbing ahold of one of the branches.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:27 pm

"Whatever the case may be, I'll investigate...." Rai took one last sniff at the puncture marks, something either smelled or sounded off, but he couldent put his finger on what.

"Hey Kimiru! where you goin!?" Chipper gripped her sholder as the halfling jumpped up
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Kimiru didn't really answer, she climbed to the top of the tree till she found an opening among the branches; but was still kept hidden.

The villager shrugged. "Fine do as you wish," he said. "But Full vampires have not been here since, and by word of the high priest we must find the halflings and kill them." They headed back to their village.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:36 pm

Rai waited until the villigers had left, then looked up smelling in the air and his ears twitching around, he looked up at the tree where Kimiru was. "Its safe now..you can come out, their gone." he laughed, he'd have to find a way to make Chipper more effective at keeping people away.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:42 pm

Kimiru dropped from the tree landing on her feet and looked at him oddly. "They want to kill me," she said without really sounding surprised. She looked at the dead animal and hung her head. "I do not drink blood," she said looking back at him. "I eat meat yes, but as humans and elves do." She pointed down the path. "My brother and sister are the same. However, my brother will drink the blood of rats occassionally." She looked at the cow again. "But none of us have the will to do this. Being half elf, we are one with nature. We eat to survive and only kill if we must."
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:47 pm

"I know, there was either something off with their story or the smell from the cow..I've delt with this kind of situation before..Dont worry Kimiru, I wont let them hurt you or your family, thats a promise." Rai took Kimiru's hand and kissed the back of it, sealing his prommise "Im your bounty hunter now, I'll protect you and find the ones who really did this." the Lycan's ears twitched back. "it seems like they didnt trust me..."
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:49 pm

Kimiru blushed slightly and nodded. "Humans are not very trustworthy of people other than their own," She sighed. "Even then, they do not trust each other." She turned her head to the voice of her sister calling for her.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:56 pm

"tell me about it" Rai looked back, seeing the light from the human's torches. his ears twitched back to the sound of the Halfling's sister. "And thats our cue to jet." the Lycan litalrly swept the young girl off her feet and into the forrest, bouncing off of trees and branches "hopefully they didnt see us leave.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hopeless Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty Empty

Back to top Go down

Hopeless Bounty
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Online :: Roleplay World :: Fantasy-
Jump to: