Anime Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Online

Anime

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hopeless Bounty

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Haru
Admin
Haru

Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:01 am

Kimiru dropped out of the trees landing on her hunches. She looked up through her bangs as the larger human who had confronted Rai before, stood before he with a club in his hand. As he swung across, she rolled away, still on her hunches and she smirked. She continued to dodge his swings as he swung carelessy, randomly aiming. He struck her shoulder, knocking her slightly off her feet as she placed her foot on his chest as he leaned forward. She felt his massive weight against her joints and slowly took a dagger off her hip. Before he realized what she had done, she slashed across his face causing him to stagger backwards as he howled in pain grabbing at his face.
Back to top Go down
http://allanimeonline.vampire-legend.com
Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:05 am

Catching up with the girl, he reforms his body just in time to see her slash the large man. Leaning on his staff, he lets his aura show just enough for her vampiric senses to notice him.
Pulling a piece of dried spiced meat from his cloak, he settles back to watch how she does in the fight.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:08 am

Rai ran as fast as he could, he made a promise and he intended on keeping it.
..I gotta protect her and her family

The large beast ran past the cave, noticing the charred bodies.
"that not good..there something else out here...me have to get to Kimiru fast.."
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:09 am

Kimiru stood up watching the man fall back into the darkness clutching at his face. Her elven ears twitched as she began to sense her surroundings and felt another presence. She looked in the direction of where her keen sense of smell, brought out different spices in the air. She shook her head, wiping the blood off her dagger on her pants before sheathing it.
Back to top Go down
Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:14 am

Sighing quietly to himself, for he can sense the beast returning, he utters one gutteral word, igniting the big man with black flame. Walking up passed the girl, he holds tosses the meat to her, expecting her to catch it, then goes over snd putting his hand on the burning mans chest, he pushed, his partly dematerialized hand going through flesh unharmed. Grasping the frantically beating heart, he pulls, removing the heart bloodlessly and without wound.

Turning to the girl he smirks inside his cowl, holding the heart towards her. "If you are hungry dear girl, then this might be more your...style...then that meat there."
His voice is deep and gravely, as though he was injured sometime in the past.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:17 am

Rai skidded to a stop, seeing the man behind kimiru, Holding the still, but shortly, beating heart
"What exactly happen here...." the beast opened his mouth to talk, once again sounding stupid, due to the limitations on vocal cords this form had
"Who you be?...your smell different from most..."
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:18 am

Kimiru caught the meat, however just stared at him when he held out the heart. "I may be vampire, but I'm not a savage," she said her voice surprisingly calm even as her ears somewhat pulled back and she bared her fangs. She knew she had quit a temper, but would never fully admit it to anyone. She looked at Rai. "Will you please change back?" She asked and the muttered, "With your loud pounding stealthings useless."
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:21 am

"Right.." Raito slowly transformed back into his usual state, staring at the man.
"Seriously, who the hell are you?..and more importantly what the hell did I miss?"
Back to top Go down
Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:26 am

"what i am my canine like friend, is a question that has haunted me for many a year. Who i am is something far different then what you have ever seen. And as for what happened here, you intruded on my solitude at the cave and then i had to assist this young lady."

Bowing slightly to the girl, he casually tosses the heart away, then pulls out a rag to wipe his hand. Turning back to the guy, he smiles graciously in his flowing red beard, his eyes sparkling with suppressed humor inside his cowl.

"And now, if you would be so kind as to introduce yourselves...."
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:31 am

Kimiru's ears flicked with interest and she looked at Rai, she barely knew him but already knew that there was a possiblity later he could get them into trouble. "I'm Kimiru," She said, her almost red eyes with a glit of the sunlight in them. "I live here in the forest."
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:35 am

"Im Rai...Im a travling Bounty hunter..." the Lycan caught Kimiru's gaze with his own red eyes, the one thing they truely had in common.
"sorry about disturbing you..I dont really have that much volume control in my Warg form.."
Rai slightly sniffed the air, trouble was brewing..as usual whenever he was around
"and something tells me this is gonna be a long day..." the wolf muttered to himself
Back to top Go down
Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:41 am

Cocking an eyebrow the man closes his emerald eyes, letting his senses sweep the area. Opening then slightly he looks at the 2 standing before him.

"What have you done to piss of teh entire human population around this area. Seriously, its like kids kicking over an ant hill"

Giving them another scathing look, he bows his head, muttering in that strange guttural language. His staff starts to glow an eerie black light, the runes flashing darker black ever now and then.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:43 am

Kimiru watched his staff with curiousity. She tilted her head slightly. "They've accused my family of killing their livestock." She said calmly and then sighed. "Though, you have yet to tell us your name."
Back to top Go down
Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:48 am

Pausing briefly, he looks at her curiously.

"Cattle?Oh hell, that was a Daemon that did that, one i killed days ago. Don't these humans know a Daemon kill from a vampire?"

Going back to his Spell Chant, he once more pauses to say,"Oh, names Kaern"
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:51 am

Kimiru raised her eyebrow. "And what exactly are you doing now?" She asked. She couldn't help her hands were slightly fidgeting as she heard humans shouting in the distance and she still had yet to see her brother or sister.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:58 am

"Kimi...Go...I'll hold off anything that comes this way...I made a promise and I intend to keep it.." Rai wispered to the halfling
"Trust me, I've faced worse odds.."
Back to top Go down
Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:05 am

Chuckling quietly, the man looks at teh wolfling.

"There will be no odds once i finish, so just sit back and relax my dear fellow." Glancing at Kimi, he smiles. "So you have family here..vampire i will take it. They are fine, and will stay that way."

Muttering quietly, he finishes his Casting, sending a pulse of Power out into the surrounding forest, "watching" as it touches the humans hunting them, either killing them, or knocking them out, depending on the level of hatred in their hearts. As the last human in the forest falls, Kaern stands straight and smiles, then promplty passes out, falling forward, burns marks becoming clear on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:59 pm

Kimiru looked confused as she watched him fall back and she walked over to his side. Kneeling down, she watched his chest rise and fall before looking at Rai. "Well, he's still alive." She said.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:42 pm

"...I say we leave him.." Raito looked at the stranger. "Frankly I dont trust him..." the wolf scoffed, turning the other way and sniffing for anything suspicious.

"Something about his scent isnt right with me.."
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:22 am

"We can't just leave him here," Kimiru snapped. She felt eerie about him too, but she wasn't the type to just leave someone in the forest while they were unconcious. She looked at Rai. "Where's your little friend at?" She pointed out that the squirrel was not with them.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:03 am

"He's probibly off somewhere hiding..Chipper has a nasty habbit of hiding when something goes wrong..He'll be back." The wolf took another look at the stranger, he didnt like the idea of it but he walked over and knelt down. "And I guess your right...he might get eaten by something..." Rai picked up the odd being up and slung his arm over his sholder. "alright...where should we take him?"
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:14 am

"I suppose back to the only place we can take him,'' Kimi said as she stood up. "I have herbs at home I can put on his hands."
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:19 am

"Alright then Kimiru..Lead the way, I dont think we really have to run, all of the human's scents are either staying or...dead...." Rai stood up himself and looked around, his ears twitching in every direction. "I still dont like it.."
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:01 pm

Instead of following the path, Kimiru pushed through bushes for a few seconds before emerging out. "You take the path and I'll walk in the brush," she said. "If any humans are alive and see me they'll surely follow. Just listen for me or follow my scent." She disappeared into the darkness and for a moment only her glimming red eyes could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:42 am

Rai felt his face become slightly flushed as he saw her brilliant red eyes

..Damnit..I always do this dont I...

The wolf shook his head and started down the path, shifting his sholder every now and then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hopeless Bounty
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Online :: Roleplay World :: Fantasy-
Jump to: