Anime Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Online

Anime

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hopeless Bounty

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Haru
Admin
Haru

Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:29 pm

"But what about my family?" Kimiru asked looking over his shoulder as the men entered with their torches.
Back to top Go down
http://allanimeonline.vampire-legend.com
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:31 pm

"Damn..your right...we'll have to lead them off track, wheres one place they'll never go? do you kno Kimiru?" Rai lept higher in the canopy, concealing themselves better from the human eyes. "Im pretty much blind in this forrest, never been here before, Be my eyes"
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:50 pm

"there's a cave beyond the forest borders..." Kimiru said quietly. "None of the humans venture passed there, for they fear of Vampires.. My brother has forbidden me that further."
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:58 pm

"alright..Guess thats where we're leading them...how close are they to your home?" Rai dropped down to the ground, still far ahead of the humans, they were only small dots of fire in his vision at the moment "and speaking of wich, how close are we?"
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:05 am

"Alot closer to it than they are." Kimiru said. "My home is almost in between the human village and the borders. If we don't start moving now, they'll reach them before we do."
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:54 am

"Right, Lets get going...which way? just keep heading the way we were? or is there a short cut?" Rai looked around, sniffing the air, "nevermind, I've homed in on the scent of the laundry you were cleaning." Rai secured both of his passengers and ran off in the direction of the smell
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:05 am

Kimiru watched the tree branches; they looked similar to when she was fleeting, only a little slower. She looked on the ground, looking for either her brother or her sister if they ventured away from the hut.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:20 am

"Hold on, Im gonna kick it into overdrive" Rai laughed before moving even faster, keeping his senses open incase her family had left.

"Is that it up there?"
"Why are you asking me Chip?"
"I wasnt moron!"
"Oh...right, sorry not used to there being a third. hehe"
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:07 pm

Kimiru noticed smoke among the trees and nodded. "its just a few more feet," she said.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:28 pm

Rai dropped to the ground, skidding to a stop afew yards infront of the cabin. he then set Kimiru down, looking at the small shack.

"Anyone home?" the Lycan took afew steps forward, sniffing for any scents of living people, which was hard to do considering the fact that Vampires were undead, leaving barely a trace, however their elven sides would work to his advantage...in a normal situation, they were surrounded by forest and nature, blocking most of their scent.

"I cant smell anything...hell I cant even smell you in this forest Kimiru..even though your standing right infront of me"
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:59 pm

"I know where they are," Kimiru said jogging to the side of the home and to a wooden cellar door. "It's locked with a seal that only we can open." She said waving her hand across it. "And humans can't see it." As the doors opened, her sister jumped out grabbing her and screaming that she nearly got herself killed.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:31 pm

"Woah woah, Calm down, I brought her back safe and sound, You might want to go back down, Where's that cave you told me about? Im gonna try to lead them off in My Worg form" Rai interjected, the faint smell of burning torches and lanterns flowing upwind.

"and you might wanna hurry, their getting closer by the second"
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:07 pm

"No," Kimiru said pushing her sister off. "It's us they want," She looked at her sister. "Go back in, I'll be all right." She smiled and headed for the path, catching the attention of the humans.

"there's one of them!" one shouted and archers raised their bows.

Kimiru looked back and nodded before taking off down the path in blinding speed.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:12 pm

"Oh crap!" Rai morphed into his worg form, a monsterous beast about the size of a horse, but appered like a mix between a large and savage lion, and a wolf. The beast Roared before swatting afew of the arrows away from him with his tail, then ran down the path Kimiru had

"me hope this work" Rai said, the transformation had altered his speach, making him sound like a caveman. the large beast quickly moved down the path, his hefty weight causing footprints in the soft forest soil

"which way me go?"
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:37 pm

Kimiru skidded to a hault just a few feet from the cave; she had lost the humans, but their torches were visible wandering the forest. Fleeting came in handy when it came to running from danger. The cave was a good enough distance away that if anyone drew closer she could run to and be concealed in complete darkness.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Raito came bounding in afew moments later. skidding to a tumbeling stop, almost rolling ontop of Kimiru, missing her by afew feet to the left

"Oops...me sorry" he stood up on all fours, shaking the dirt from his fur.

"me think they coming soon." the large beast looked in the direction they came from. the torch lights getting closer
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:43 pm

"Bit clumsy in that form, aren't you?" Kimiru said watching the torches and her pointed ears twitched. She sensed their general directions and emotions. "Many of them are scared," she said. "I can feel it in their footsteps."
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:30 pm

"Just slightly. When me get up to speed, turning and stoping is hard....eww...Me smell human Urine...they scared alright" Rai looked back in the direction they came from, seeing the light of the tourches get closer and closer, slightly slowing down. "Hopefully we not have go inside cave..me smell mineral silver...must be abandoned silver mine.."
Back to top Go down
Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:47 am

Hearing voices outside the cave, the man stands up, gripping his staff tightly, then adjusting the sword on his back. Carefully shaking out his pitch black robe to make no noise, he peers towards the entrance. Mumbling to himself, he once more runs his finger along a slight vein of silver. "Damn, i had hoped the humans wouldn't have found me this fast. I really could use some rest."

Standing to his full 6'6 height, he pulls the cowl of his robe up, the darker runes lining the hem and sleeves flashing for a split second as he prepares himself....for whatever needs be done
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:58 pm

Kimiru shook her head, "There's no silver left in it. Human's took it all." She said quickly. "Go that way, maybe they'll follow you while I get my sister away." She turned sprinting off in the other direction, her silky black hair behind her. She moved through the forest with ease, occassionally looking behind her before she skidded to a half over the cliff that looked down upon the human village, just a few feet from the abandoned cave. Below her lay what the humans called Bower Lake, named after the swordsmen who had drowned there centuries ago fighing a dragon. She looked around, hearing voices and assorted footsteps wondering if the humans had followed her instead of Rai.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:26 pm

Rai Roared Loudly to get the Humans attention, then dashed in the opposite direction from Kimiru.

"that right..Follow the Leader Stupid Humans..Me Raito am Smart haha"

the tremendous beast bounded through the forest, hopefully they were following him..
Back to top Go down
Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Looking out, his eyes magnifying what little light there was, he sees what looks to be a half elf girl. Looking the way that the...beast...ran off towards, he shuffles slightly forward, the shadows clinging to him like and invisible cloak.

Without warming, his staff flares, two of the runes brighter then the rest. Looking at the staff in shock, he realizes that the girl, or someone close by, is vampiric. "Damn just what i dont need right now, another complication."
Back to top Go down
Haru
Admin
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:45 pm

Kimiru looked at the cliff again, her ears twitching as she listened to every sound. She jumped up onto the tree branch above her and watched as two of the humans stopped inches from the edge of the cliff. Confused, they sctrached their heads till one of them noticed her in the tree. Her pale eyes widened at the fact he had seen her and she began sprinting across the branches, thankful for the vampiric abilities to be able to move at great speeds, and have a good sense of balance.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:51 pm

"Smells....Moving away..." Raito skidded to a stop, Bowling through the villagers who chased him.

"Out Of My Way!" the beast roared knocking over people like they were ragdolls
Back to top Go down
Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Seeing the girl leap into the trees he pretty much figures out who the vamp is. Seeing humans looking around then pointing to her, he snarls.

Stepping out of the cave, his staff blazing black fire, he yells a word in an unknown tongue, wrapping both men in black hell fire. Hearing a bestial roar coming back his way, he looks towards the girl in time to see her sprint off. Cursing slightly, he slowly melts into shadow, his form shapeless as he swiftly passes the charred remains of the 2 men
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopeless Bounty   Hopeless Bounty - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hopeless Bounty
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Online :: Roleplay World :: Fantasy-
Jump to: